Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Arriving into New Zealand and Hamilton

Arriving into Hamilton, I am excited to further my research of age and identity in tourist perceptions. Before arriving into Hamilton, I had to do a little research on the city first, as to what I could expect on my holiday. According to the pamphlets, and many brochures that I had viewed, Hamilton was the new and upcoming events capital of New Zealand, including events such as the feildays, and Hamilton 400. Unfortunately I timed my trip wrong and missed the National feildays, a attraction that brings many farmers and older people to the city. Arriving in the main street, heading to my accommodation for the next few days, I thought it would be appropriate to stay in many different types of accommodation. This enabled me to experience the accommodation that different tourists stay in whilst on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment